Only ten minutes away from Ibiza Town and the beaches of the west coast, Santa Gertrudis is much loved for its balance of traditional calm and international sophistication.
Today, Santa Gertrudis is known as the Notting Hill of Ibiza. Its growing community is attracted by its charm and the choice of luxury fincas and apartments in and around the village. Its closeness to Morna International College has helped grow a family-oriented community.
Make your way to alternative Ibiza landmark Bar Costa and enjoy a refreshing drink surrounded by paintings swapped for food by hungry hippies in the 1960s.
Decide to become part of the Santa Gertrudis community, you’ll have the pleasure of dining in one of the many restaurants and bars in the central square whenever you choose.
1) Wild Beets is a light-filled mecca for conscious, delicious eating loved by vegetarians, vegans and the simply curious alike.
2) Restaurante Santa Gertrudis is also called ‘the paella place’ because, on Sundays, the sisters who run the restaurant serve enormous paellas cooked in a wood oven.
3) Macao offers world class Italian food and is, not surprisingly, a firm favourite with villagers and visitors alike and us.
4) Numero 74 L’Atelier describes itself as a ‘creative laboratory’ that, as well as serving healthy and delicious food and drink, is a store and also offers workshops that our love.
5) Vivo is where we go for zesty fusion dishes inspired by Mexico, China and Asia and has a comfortable outdoor area.
As Ibiza’s most trusted and recommended real estate agent, we offer the island’s most exclusive portfolio of luxury homes for sale and to rent for the holiday of a lifetime.
We are people from elsewhere who fell in love with Ibiza and have chosen to live and work here with our families. Our love for the island has driven us to connect with the island, its people and culture. It’s our mission to help you discover what you need to become an active member of the island community so you can help shape its future if you choose. Please, speak to us.
Can Girasol (Santa Gertrudis)
From €50,000 per week
Can Caterina (Santa Gertrudis)
From €20,000 per week
Villa Jumali (Es Cubells)
From €32,000 per week
Casa Atlantis (Es Cubells)
From €64,000 per week
General / Press enquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org or : 0034 971 459 504
Sales : email@example.com or call : 0034 638 611 244
Calling from the UK? 0044 203 695 0801