Just 15 kilometres from Ibiza Town, Santa Eulalia is not just an exquisitely laidback town where traditional and contemporary cosmopolitan perspectives blend effortlessly. It’s also the ideal starting point for your journey to explore the intriguing beaches and calas of the east coast.
Wandering the narrow streets of the Old Town, below the charming whitewashed 13th century church of Es Puig de Missa, you follow in the footsteps of generations embraced by Ibiza’s gentle side. Reach the more modern part of town and you gaze out to the horizon from a broad sandy beach. Make your island life in Santa Eulalia and join a diverse international community, including young families, served by an ever-enticing selection of fine restaurants and lively bars.
1) Le 27, on the town’s famous restaurant street is cosy and classy with, as the name suggests, a touch of French bistro flair in its simple and delicious menu.
2) Cafeteria Royalty is where we go in Santa Eulalia when only tapas and a traditional vibe will do.
3) Taco Paco is Mexican style with a touch of Ibiza whimsy serving up world-class tacos and our favourite margarita in town.
4) Hämbre, tucked away close to the beach, is a petit bar-restaurant with a Mediterranean inspired and local market sourced menu to tantalise your foodie side.
5) Aiyanna on Cala Nova Beach, the colourful sister to acclaimed Amante, is where we love to soak up the panoramic view any time of day or under a full moon, while sipping wine and perusing the organic menu.
1) Santa Eulalia town beach, in the town centre, is ideal for an early morning dip, hanging with the family on a sultry summer afternoon or a refreshing evening swim.
2) Aguas Blancas is wide and sandy but less busy than you might think because of its rugged shoreline — the more lively swell makes it popular with winter surfers.
3) Cala Nova is enclosed by juniper, pine woods and farmland, enhancing the feeling that this sandy beach is a little bit tucked away, even if it does become pleasantly crowded in summer.
4) Cala Boix, famous for its black sand and tiny, rocky islands, can only be reached by a set of steps carved out of the rock but, believe us, it’s worth it.
5) Niu Blau, a wide sandy beach running the length of a small bay, surrounded by fragrant forest, perfect for families, and, when sundowner time rolls around, a superb cocktail bar.
As Ibiza’s most trusted and recommended real estate agent, we offer the island’s most exclusive portfolio of luxury homes for sale and to rent for the holiday of a lifetime.
We are people from elsewhere who fell in love with Ibiza and have chosen to live and work here with our families. Our love for the island has driven us to connect with the island, its people and culture. It’s our mission to help you discover what you need to become an active member of the island community so you can help shape its future if you choose. Please, speak to us.
Can Girasol (Santa Gertrudis)
From €50,000 per week
Villa Jumali (Es Cubells)
From €32,000 per week
Casa Atlantis (Es Cubells)
From €64,000 per week
Tarida Heights (Cala Tarida)
From €26,500 per week
General / Press enquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org or : 0034 971 459 504
Sales : email@example.com or call : 0034 638 611 244
Calling from the UK? 0044 203 695 0801