A traditional village in the south-west, in the foothills of Sa Talaia, the highest mountain on the island, San Jose is a short drive away from some of Ibiza’s most popular beaches. For such a small village, San Jose has an abundance of restaurants and bars as well as independent boutiques and other shops. You’ll also find essentials such as supermarkets, a bakers’ and a pharmacy.
Stop off in San Jose and you’ll be surprised by the choice of restaurants and bars, unique boutiques and other intriguing shops. You’ll also find essentials such as supermarkets, a bakers’ and a pharmacy. Make San Jose your home and you could become a regular visitor to the Sunday market. A collection of colourful stalls selling everything from local and organic produce to paintings, sculptures, ceramics and traditional crafts.
1) Es Galliner is famous for its amazing value menu del dia or lunchtime set menus that combine Spanish classics with healthy extras.
2) Can Limo in the centre of the village is a Peruvian fusion tapas bar with a Peruvian themed cocktail menu.
3) Can Bass serves traditional and international dishes, including an extensive sushi menu, in a laidback atmosphere.
4) Ses Boques is a classic chiringuito with a large terrace tucked away on the south coast and we love its excellent seafood.
5) Sunset Ashram claims to offer the best sunset experience in Ibiza, accompanied by music and a menu that mixes Mediterranean, Indian and sushi dishes.
1) Cala Conta may well be Ibiza’s most popular beach and is one of the best beaches on the island from which to watch the sunset from the beach or one of the popular restaurants.
2) Cala Tarida is a sheltered bay with a long beach of fine white sand, shallow water and some interesting calas to the north.
3) Cala Moli is a tiny, rock cala set in pine-covered hills and ideal if you’d like to leave the crowds behind.
4) Es Cubells is three beaches near the delightful village of Es Cubells just outside San Josep — Es Cubells is pebbly with crystal clear waters, Es Xarcu is a tranquil cove, Cala Llentrisica is harder to reach but secluded for this reason.
5) Cala Jondal, a mix of sand and pebbles, is a popular place to drop anchor and enjoy the delights of exclusive, fashionable restaurants such as Casa Jondal.
As Ibiza’s most trusted and recommended real estate agent, we offer the island’s most exclusive portfolio of luxury homes for sale and to rent for the holiday of a lifetime.
We are people from elsewhere who fell in love with Ibiza and have chosen to live and work here with our families. Our love for the island has driven us to connect with the island, its people and culture. It’s our mission to help you discover what you need to become an active member of the island community so you can help shape its future if you choose. Please, speak to us.
Villa Jumali (Es Cubells)
From €32,000 per week
Casa Atlantis (Es Cubells)
From €64,000 per week
Can Vanille (Cala Jondal)
From €48,000 per week
Tarida Heights (Cala Tarida)
From €26,500 per week
General / Press enquiries : email@example.com or : 0034 971 459 504
Sales : firstname.lastname@example.org or call : 0034 638 611 244
Calling from the UK? 0044 203 695 0801