Watching the sun go down in the company of people from all over the world drawn by the allure of Ibiza before dancing to classic Balearic music is a San Antonio ritual. You could begin at Café del Mar, where the ritual of combining spectacular sunsets with the blend of music that has come to be known as Balearic music first began.
Choose to live near San Antonio and you’ll discover the hidden calas away from the crowds where locals go to watch the sun set, some only reached by hiking along the beautiful coast.
2) Sa Capella is a converted 13th century church featuring a menu renowned for its selection of grilled meat and fish.
3) Es Tragón features a classic Mediterranean menu which we pair with wines from the extensive list and also personalise.
4) Pikes is where we pay homage to the spirit of Ibiza and Pamelas restaurant offers dishes made using the freshest organic produce served with a hint of culinary nostalgia.
5) Cala Gracioneta on the beach of the same name is an idyllic chiringuito and much loved for its fresh fish and paella.
1) S’Arenal de San Antonio is a fine white sandy beach in the centre of the resort with plenty of space to hang all day.
2) Caló des Moro is a small sandy cove with shallow water that’s a great place for a refreshing dip.
3) Cala Gracia just two kilometres walk from San Antonio is quiet and known for its crystal clear turquoise water and white sandy beach.
4) Cala Saladeta only reachable by foot and quieter than its neighbour Cala Salada, especially in the high season.
5) Cala de Bou is a gently curving stretch of golden sand great for relaxing while the children frolic in the sparkling water
6) Cala Bassa can be reached by boat from San Antonio and is one of the most beautiful, sheltered beaches on the island, making it ideal for children.
As Ibiza’s most trusted and recommended real estate agent, we offer the island’s most exclusive portfolio of luxury homes for sale and to rent for the holiday of a lifetime.
We are people from elsewhere who fell in love with Ibiza and have chosen to live and work here with our families. Our love for the island has driven us to connect with the island, its people and culture. It’s our mission to help you discover what you need to become an active member of the island community so you can help shape its future if you choose. Please, speak to us.